Space Baddies Space Baddies

It was fun

I gave it a 3 because at first it was nothing new or interesting. Then I liked the idea of upgrading your planet.
But the difficulty slope was too easy then suddenly lvl 10 got hard. And I don't think many people would have the patience to play to level 10. And then level 14 got too hard to complete, so what I'm saying is lvl 10 should be around lvl 4 or 5 because those first levels were too easy. Also you should include a way to purchase more stuff like a shop, and make it accessible after each level, because I noticed if I hadn't bought the laser at whatever level that was, there was no option for me to buy it later.

Lucy88 responds:

Thanks for your review.
You must get sufficient points to get the upgrade.
The game may be made more difficult but players may then get frustrated instead of getting bored.

Barrelroll Barrelroll

way too hard to control

the plane automatically goes up and down across half the damn screen. So no point in trying to control it, I'll just shoot a bunch.....at the ninjas.......who I cant seem to hit because I'm constantly going up and fucking down.

Cheese Heist Cheese Heist

Has A LOT of potential

But you need to be able to move faster. I stopped when I got the key on level two, I didn't want to have to go all the way back at the slow pace that you move at.

Unmerciful Unmerciful

A LOT OF BUGS

The response time is horrible, I couldn't even kill one guy.

mexipino responds:

Try it on LOW QUALITY......

My Rpg dress up My Rpg dress up

Whole screen turned black when I scrolled down.

Maybe it's just me, but that's something that needs to be fixed quick.

FlashRace 2 FlashRace 2

Nothing new.

It's been done so many times. Although it's still fun, you just need to put some competition in there. And make the track a little more original.
But still a good try.